Out the mud records is one new record label we couldn't pass without properly elaborating what they up to. Out the mud records is a type of label here to stay and not for a short time, read up for 'Out the mud records'.
Out the mud records is owned by Business man and crypto currency mogul 'NBA josh', a young man living his 60yrs old dreams, NBA Josh saw a lot of vision, saw far into the future and saw it best to invest into entertainment, and the whole idea birthed 'Out the mud records', this name depicts that he came from nothing, but heading somewhere.
Multi talented Sunday Joseph lucky known professionally as NBAJOSH, is a Nigerian afro artist, songwriter, and an entrepreneur. NBA josh gave way to this beautiful initiative aimed at building real talents in our society so they become the top rated artists we see today.
OUT THE MUD RECORDS is definitely the next big community of musicians out of nigeria, governed by people who play their cards so well. New talents soon to be unveiled by this record label and all I would say is, wait for the bomb.
MISSION / AIM
Out the muds records is guided by goals and aims it is working towards achieving. These goals include
1. Building up entertainment talents from start to finishing and polishing up.
2. Out the mud records aim at taking over the entertainment industry at large, controlling both the inputs and outputs.
3. Out the mud records aim at raising talents who will be of importance to the society, who will also give back to the society.
4. Out the muds records after connecting nigeria at large, Will connect to the international world too.
5. Out the mud records aim at putting local talents on the world map, going to the grass root to fish out talents who are extraordinary.
6. Out the mud records aim at promoting love, unity, peace and collaboration between entertainers.
Out the mud records vision is basically progress, let's all eat, let there be peace.
Out the mud records is here to stay, watch out for this God's gift of entertainment to us.
Watch out for out the mud records.